Color: White and Blue
- Fully-automatic robotic cleaner power washes, vacuums, and filters in-ground gunite pools in 1 to 2 hours without hoses or poles
- Removes all debris from leaves to algae using a two-micron mesh filter, reducing use of pool's built-in filtration system
- Extra-wide nonmarring wheels roll over floor and up walls as unit power washes all surfaces, cracks, and crevices with jet propulsion
- Single motor unit reduces chemical, water, energy, and replacement part costs by as much as 50 percent
Publisher: Aqua Products, Inc.
Release Date: 2009-02-04
Details: The Aquabot Turbo T-Jet cleaner has exceptional cleaning capabilities with outstanding durability. Key to the Turbo T-Jet powers are the Patented Power Washing Jets that pressure washes pool surfaces to loosen stubborn debris and algae. The Turbo T Jet has ultra fine filter bags that filter water down to 2 microns. This cleaner is also equipped with an adjustable axle pin to help maximize coverage and prevent cable tangling. The Aquabot Advantage: Not all pool cleaners are created equal. Advances in Aquabot robotic technology have enabled us to offer many advantages to antiquated cleaning traditions that can truly make a difference in the quality of your pool experience. At Aquabot we believe in crystal clear water with fewer chemicals and a healthier clean.
Maintain your pool the easy way with the Aquabot Turbo T Jet Robotic Inground Pool Cleaner. Equipped with extra-wide non-marring wheels that roll over any surface ripples or footprints on the pool's bottom and even run up the walls of pools with curved floor-to-wall transitions, this simple-to-use, single motor device automatically power washes every surface of your pool while vacuuming and filtering the water, reducing the strain on your pool's main filter. The Turbo T Jet operates independently without heavy hoses that need to be maneuvered and directed. Simply turn the Turbo T Jet on, drop it in the water, and the self-propelled unit will clean most in-ground pools in less than two hours and with minimal energy use.
The Aquabot Turbo T Jet blasts stubborn debris from every inch of your pool's surface area using water jet propulsion discharged from the unit's powerful vacuuming pump. The internal pump filtration system simultaneously removes algae and bacteria as small as two microns, as well as dirt, leaves, and sand from the water independently of the pool's main filter, reducing the chemical, water, and energy costs associated with the maintenance of your pool. Additionally, the efficient design of the single motor Turbo T Jet means that you won't have to replace wearable parts. Overall, the Turbo T Jet can save as much as 50 percent of your pool maintenance costs. Specifications:
- Jet Drive Propulsion
- Cleans pool floors
- Requires curved transition between floor and walls to clean cove and climb walls
- Single motor
- Cleans pool in two hours
- Non-marring wheels
- No poles or hoses
- Works independently of main filter
- Two-micron mesh filter
- Reduces use of water, chemicals, and electricity