- Element - Dual replacement cartridge inserts - connections: 3/4 inch NPT Compression at bottom of unit
- Rise at 1.5 GPM 65 DegreeF - rise at 2 GPM 51 DegreeF - rise at 3 GPM 34 DegreeF - wire size awg 8
- Volts 240V - kW 15.0kW - Amps 64(2x32)a
- Field Serviceable Elements replaceable cartridge element - unit must be mounted on wall
- On demand hot water - no delay - continuous hot water - no storage capacity to run out
Details: Reduces installation cost - no T & P relief valve needed (check local codes). - easy installation, hot or cold water feed - integral 3/4 inch compression fittings on bottom (no sweat connections). - cut energy waste - flow switch activates heater only on demand (no standby heat loss) - available thermostatic control "T" helps insure accurate outlet temperatures (0.5 DegreeF). - designed for durability - constructed of high strength reinforced inch engineering plastic - ni chrome element - a unique, patented flow path ensures optimum heat transfer and extended element life. - compact size - dimensions 10"x9"x3"; weight 8 lbs. - reduces calcification.