Color: Urban Ink Twill
- Brand: KARDIEL®; Frame: Traditional hardwood box frame construction; Seat Platform: Metal Sinuous No Sag "S" Coil suspension system encased in High Density Foam; Foam Type: Multi density foam seat and back cushions wrapped in silk layer provide comfort and cushion structure memory
- Down Feather Seat: Heavy Multi-density foam core topped with a plush quilted down top layer; Seat Cushion Style: Fitted removable seat, back and arm cushions; Cushion feature: Zippered back and seat cushions
- Fabric Type: Vintage Tailored Twill: 60% Linen, 20% Cotton, 20% Nylon; Stitch Edge Type: Piping in vintage tailored twill
- Feature: The entire sofa is stitched and crafted by hand; Comes standard with floor protection caps on legs; Matching armchair (1 seat 2211) is available to complete your look
- Dimension: Height 30.5 inches x Depth 32.5 inches x Width 88.5 inches; Floor to seat height 18 inches; Floor to arm height 25.5 inches; Leg Type: True to original square wood leg, 5.9 inches tall
Details: Børge Mogensen created the original 2213 for his own home in Gentofte Denmark in 1962. This premium quality reproduction of the 2213 Sofa features a solid ash legs and hardwood frame graciously lined with polyurethane foam. The surface is luxuriously soft to the touch, compliments of its premium 100% Top-Grain Aniline leather upholstery. The design goes a bit further than the classic mid century modern cube shape. The body has an airy feel about it as it suspends over 4 architecturally square solid ash legs. Its comfortably proportioned size and lofty, fitted cushions line the seat, back and sides. Collectors of modernism pieces seek out the 2213 series for not only exceptional midcentury modern design, it is a practical seating experience for everyday use.