- Offers high quality waveform with little harmonic distortion ; Operation Temperature: 14°F to 122°F
- Overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
- Special LED indicators for under-voltage and over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, over-load protection, and short circuit indication.
- Two high-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature. Four 110 Volt AC outlets allow for the operation of more than one appliance simultaneously.
- Comes with 2 pairs of 2ft. 4AWG inverter cables to connect the inverter to battery and a powering remote.
Details: A power inverter is an electrical device that transforms the DC power stored in batteries into standard household AC power for a user's electronic needs. The Renogy 2000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter delivers superior performance for off-grid applications. As a pure sine wave inverter, it is capable of producing cleaner, smoother, quieter, and more reliable electricity to operate tools, fans, lights, and other electronics without any interference.