- Six GFCI protected NEMA 5-20R straight blade receptacles
- OSHA/NEC/CEC Compliant, cULus Listed to NEMA 3R for outdoor use
- All 20A outlets circuit breaker and GFCI protected
- Advanced GFCI technology with open neutral and over-voltage protection
- Premium breakers and all-copper backplane for superior performance and durability
Publisher: Coleman Cable
Warranty: 1 Year
Details: Xtreme Box is a Portable Power Distribution Unit that provides a quick and simple way to provide power in a multitude of situations. On industrial and residential jobsites, this unit effectively reduces labor costs in establishing power panels and GFCI's. Simply power the box with a 50 amp, 125/150 volt power supply cord. The power is then broken down into useable, 20 amp, 125 volt twist-lock outlets for jobsite related equipment. This unit has weather-resistant covers, making it perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. Use at convention centers, fairs, campsites and any other area where temporary power is needed. Box has reinforced sled base and is made from heavy-gauge carbon steel to ensure that Xtreme Box is highly durable. The Xtreme Box has six GFCI protected NEMA 5-20R straight blade receptacles and one, NEMA L6-30, 250V, 30A locking outlet. All outlets are circuit breaker protected.